Women's Counselling plus Tantra
Tantra touches the heart of the feminine where harmony, divine love and compassion flow freely. Women who practice Tantra become alive, vibrant, vital and powerful'
In this beautiful heart felt session we combine counselling with sacred tantric practices to embody your femininity and balance your masculine. True feminine energy brings light and beauty to the world, always giving and nourishing others, so how can you as a woman fully nourish yourself first?
In Tantra Philosophy women learn to embody and awaken to the power of their “Shakti” energy, the word Shakti means “Goddess”. This Goddess aspect is not based on ego; it is not about aspiring to be a beauty queen, or a model, nor is it based on feminine ego. Shakti is the inner beauty, nurturing and unconditional love that radiates from a woman’s heart.
When the feminine heart radiates harmony, love and compassion allowing divine unconditional love to flow freely from the centre point of each woman, honouring the wisdom of her heart, knowing it’s divine perfection – and in this grace her heart is the centre of her feminine power.
What is Tantra?
- Eastern Tantra is a pathway to ‘know thyself’ as both a form of matter (body) and as a soul (higher self).
- Tantra celebrates the body, pleasures and Indriyas (senses).
- Tantra is a gateway to higher consciousness that lifts the lower primal sex expression into the sacredness of the divine.
- Tantra is a journey of duality to Unity, liberation from the human kingdom and a passageway into the Divine.
- Tantra moves us out of involution and into the heart of evolution.
- Tantra is amazing, incredible, inspirational and life changing.
- Tantra is a gift of sacred love
Some of the Tantric practices in your session may include:
- Counselling (See Option 1)
- Meditations for deeper focus, clarity and energy known as "Santi" (how to discover inner spiritual peace)
- Breathing and grounding techniques to awaken the heart and mind
- The famous Jade Egg practice for health and vitality
The secret teachings of White Tigress breast care and womb meditation
- The roles of the masculine/feminine and what are their qualities
- Love your body, know your body - Sensual Meditation
Communication skills to assist and empower you in every area of your life
- Sacred women's meditations and journal writing
- The big O why some women orgasm easily and others don’t
Sacred Love (taking your relationship from the ordinary to the extraordinary)
- How to pleasure your man
Included in this session are a small gift and a FREE audio download of the women’s sacred meditation program for beauty and vitality.
Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm - Evenings 6pm to 8pm - Saturday and Sunday 10am to 3pm (Please note: There is an extra surge of $50 for weekend sessions booked)
The Sanctuary of Ananda Perth