Couples Winter Retreat PERTH
Your relationship is one of the most important gifts in your life, so when was the last time you and your partner really took time out to connect, communicate, share sacred moments and become mesmerized in each other's touch?
"These amazing life changing Retreats were created by the Sanctuary for Couples to Celebrate their Sacred Love
and to learn tools and techniques to embrace the teachings of Tantra as a holistic approach to life counselling"
DATES: 1st and 2nd JUNE 2024
TIME: Saturday 9am to 5pm - Sunday 9.30am to 4pm
VENUE: Rothwood Reception Centre Wattle Grove Perth
COST: $997 (incl GST) per couple (**Please see inclusions and exclusions below**) $897 for returning couples
Your Celebrating Sacred Love Retreat Includes:
- Two full days of Relationship Seminars - The History, Philosophy and Practices of Tantra for Couples
- Morning Tea and Lunch
- Tantric Gift Pack
Accommodation and Breakfast
Accommodation is available at the Retreat Centre at $200 per night.
For enquires please email: firstname.lastname@example.org or Phone: 08 6311 2804
- The 5 Love Languages
- Personality Dispositions
- Breathing techniques for relaxation and to stabilize emotions and thoughts
- Grounding techniques to create stillness and become present in the 'moment'
- Meditation for deeper focus, clarity and energy known as "Santi" (to experience inner peace)
- Stimulation and activation of the 5 senses through taste, touch, sound, sight and smell
- Creating couples space together
- The "roles" of the masculine/feminine - the polar opposites of duality to unity
- Communication - the art of listening and speaking with clarity
- The healing power of touch
- Tantra Asanas - Understanding how sexual energy moves, flows, cultivates and more importantly why?
- The Art of Making Love
- What makes women and men tick? - Journey into the deepest ocean of the heart of the feminine and masculine and learn to really see, feel, pleasure and understand each other on every level - emotionally, physically and spirituality
PLEASE NOTE: “this group session may not suitable be for you unless you are in a happy, safe and functioning relationship – please contact us if you wish to discuss further so we may consider your circumstances”.