Online Internationally Certified Tantra Practitioner Module 3
To explain the Philosophy of Tantra, I often share that it is somewhat like mathematics, where you get introduced to numbers in first grade, arithmetic in second and third, then fractions, percentages, etc. in higher primary school, and eventually algebra, calculus and trigonometry in high school. It goes all the way up to advanced theoretical mathematics used in quantum physics and dimensional abstractions, so the range of "math" is actually enormous.
And so it is with the journey of Tantra, like a never ending story and we are all theoretically life time students of Tantra. The Module 3 Tantra Practitioner Training is recommended for students who wish to further their studies and practices in intermediate Tantra and Esotericism Wisdom. This training has also been designed for those that wish to teach others the ‘foundation’ practices of this beautiful healing Philosophy or to add Tantra to their already existing business.
MODULE 3 'Become a Qualified Tantra Practitioner/Coach'
Requirements to register for this Online Training:
- It is compulsory to have previously undertaken our Certified Module 1 and 2 Training program and received the two Certified Certificates.
- Application to attend this training must be received in writing stating your intent to learn this module. Please email email@example.com
- You must become a member of IICT (International Institute for Complimentary Therapists) with your Module 1 and 2 qualifications.
- A standard AITT legal disclaimer has to be signed prior to the commencement of training.
- Please respect the privacy of other students in this training which also includes posting names and details of any student’s private information on any social media platform.
- It is a requirement to commit to this training program.
- You will need to organize someone for you to practice on at the required Webinar dates which you will be informed of when you register
- At the end of the training there will be a written and practical exam which includes performing a live session and massage via zoom in front of a senior instructor
- at the Sanctuary.
- When the training webinars, study and exams have been completed it is a requirement to complete 25 hours of documented and signed practical training with either your friends, family or volunteers before being eligible to receive the Certified Module 3 Certificate.
- While the course is demanding, we are also very mindful of work and family commitments.
To obtain Insurance for your business and to be recognized as a Tantra Practitioner with AITT's Affiliation (The Australian Institute of Tantra Training) and IICT (International Institute for Complementary Therapists) you have to study and pass the Module 3 training.
This Online Certified Training consists of:
- Certified Tantra Practitioners/Coach Manual
- 3 Extensive Training Videos
- 6 Hours of training webinars via Zoom
- 12 hours of personal study and practice
- Couples Audio Program ‘Celebrating Sacred Love’
- Couples Sensual Tantric Massage Program
- Certified Module 3 Tantra Practitioner/Instructor Certificate
- Life time access to videos
- What you will need:
- A computer, iPad or Mobile Phone and download Zoom.us
- Journal and Pen
- Yoga Mat and Cushion
- Somewhere quiet to study and watch the LIVE webinars where you won’t be disturbed.
- For the body work component – A massage table is ideal or alternatively a futon on the floor (if your body can handle floor massage).
- Please organize either a partner, friend, family member or volunteer who you can safely practice on Massage table or you can use a bed or futon on the floor
MODULE 3 Contents:
- Brief revision of Module 1 and 2
- Becoming a Tantra Practitioner – exploring your intent, passion and confidence
- Instructions and techniques on how to facilitate:
- A foundation Session for Couple's
- A foundation Session for Women
- A foundation Session for Men
- Tantra Asana – Ritual of Union
- Intermediate Tantra Meditations for Couples, Men and Women
- Purification and Cleansing Techniques for the physical, etheric and astral body
- How to establish strong and congruent client boundaries as well as exploring boundaries in yourself and all your relationships
- Tantric Body Work
- Trauma Informed
- How to set up a Tantra Business – Tools to get you started; Website Applications, Certification, Advertising, Insurance, Disclaimers and Client Protocol
NEXT 2022 TRAINING DATES FOR MODULE 3
7th May - 7am to 8.30am WST
10th May - 4pm to 5.30pm WST
14th May - 7am to 8.30am WST
17th May - 4pm to 5.30pm WST
(Please note: Some webinars will be recorded and emailed to you for study reference)